I offer online counselling via Zoom
How will you know if I am the right Counsellor for you?
Hi - My name is Tracy. I live in Hertfordshire with my husband and 2 of my children, my older children have grown and flown the nest!
It is important that when choosing a counsellor you choose someone you feel comfortable with, somebody you feel you could 'gel' with. If you don't feel secure with somebody, you won't feel safe enough to truly open your heart and speak honestly. You won't trust your counsellor 100% with your innermost private thoughts and worries.
If this were the case, it would severely impact on the client-counsellor relationship and your counselling experience would not be effective. So, if you're looking for an online counsellor, from whatever part of the country you are, I would love to hear from you, and let's explore your concerns and dilemmas together. I am interested in you.....and I will listen to what you say in a sensitive and non-judgmental way. With me, compassion, empathy, and confidentiality go hand in hand, and I stay ever mindful that each individual is different and this is always respected in the safe space I have created.
You are stronger than you know, you may just need a helping hand to discover it!
I am fully insured, and I hold an Enhanced DBS
- Low mood and depression in Adolescents Certificate
- Level 2 Introduction to Counselling Award
- Level 2 Counselling Certificate
- Level 3 Counselling Studies
- Level 4 Therapeutic Counselling and CBT Diploma
- Level 5 Counselling Diploma
- Level 3 Specialist Grief & Bereavement Counselling Diploma
- Level 3 Family Therapy Certificate