I offer online counselling via Zoom
How will you know if I am the right Counsellor for you?
Hi - My name is Tracy, I live in Hertfordshire with my husband and one of my children, my older children have grown and flown the nest!
It is important that when choosing a counsellor you choose someone you feel comfortable with, somebody you feel you could 'gel' with. If you don't feel comfortable with somebody, you won't feel safe enough to truly open your heart and speak honestly. You won't 100% trust that person with your innermost private thoughts and worries.
Sadly, if this were the case, it would severely impact on the client-counsellor relationship and your counselling experience would not be effective. So, if you're looking for a counsellor in the Hertfordshire area, I would love to hear from you and let's explore your concerns and dilemmas together. I am interested in you.....and I will listen to what you have to say in a sensitive and non-judgmental way. With me, compassion, empathy and confidentiality go hand in hand, and I stay ever mindful that each individual is different and this is always respected in the safe space I have created.
You are stronger than you know, you may just need a helping hand to discover it!
I am fully insured and I hold an Enhanced DBS
- Low mood and depression in Adolescents Certificate - 2013
- Level 2 Introduction to Counselling Award - 2013
- Level 2 Counselling Certificate - 2014
- Level 3 Counselling Studies - 2015
- Level 4 Therapeutic Counselling Diploma- 2016
- Level 3 Specialist Grief & Bereavement Counselling Diploma - 2018
- Level 3 Family Therapy Certificate - 2019